A non-indexed backlink is no backlinks. No matter how many backlinks you create in a day until they got indexed by Google. In this short tutorial, you will learn how to index backlinks in Google Fast and Free ( and manually ). In the last post, I shared 31 untapped sources of dofollow high authority backlinks. But they will not improve your search engine ranking until Google index them. So indexing your backlinks is more important than making high-quality backlinks A Taste What will you learn in this tutorial:
- How to Index each backlink Fast and Free
- Which method is a completely a waste of time.
- Does pinging work or not?
- Hidden and secret tricks to get backlinks indexed without pinging or another software. Yes, it is free.
- how long does Google take to index backlinks
- how long does it take to index backlinks
- how long for Google to index backlinks
- how to check backlinks indexed by Google
- how to get backlinks indexed by Google
- how to get backlinks indexed fast
- how to index backlinks fast in google
- how to index backlinks with scrap box
- how to manually index backlinks
- why backlinks are not getting indexed in google webmaster
Link building is the most important part of SEO. In the past, I shared some brilliant sources of free backlinks like:
- 211+ Free EDU Backlinks Sources
- Get 10+ High DA/Pa Backlinks in Minutes (Auto Approve)
- How to Get high-Quality backlinks: 15 Ways
- 501+ High Pr Auto Approve Dofollow Blog Commenting Sites List 2022
Your website isn’t going to attract online traffic unless your backlinks are indexed by Google. However, getting backlinks from other niche-related websites is probably the most difficult process of Off-Page Optimization. How to check backlinks indexed by Google? There is one simple way. Just go to Google and search site:youbacklinks.com If the result comes then your links got indexed else not. Here is one example: I have created do follow backlinks at splashthat ( Detailed guide in the previous post) and this is the URL of that backlink: https://socialmeetupnewdelhi.splashthat.com I just want to know whether it got indexed or not? I have made a quick search on Google: I am getting a result. It means that the above link has been indexed. But what to do when you want to check the indexation of many backlinks and don’t have time?
Here is a free solution. Simply go to this free tool and paste your all backlinks in bulk: It will find out how many backlinks have been indexed. Does another question come to many bloggers why backlinks are not getting indexed in Google ( or web webmaster )? The answer is very simple Google couldn’t find your backlinks. In the webmaster tool, you only see the backlinks which have been indexed by Google. Google never indexed low-quality links. So there is no benefit to buying bulk backlinks from Fiverr or seoclerk. So How to Index Every backlink Fast? Just Keep On Reading … Here 5 ways to index your backlinks in Google (All are free).
- Google submit URL: This is the best way to index your backlinks. Simply search “google submit URL” and submit the URL of your backlinks. Here is an example:
By this method, most of your backlinks will index within 24 hours. This is the free and best way and I used it a lot. 2. Pingbomb : One thing I will like to clarify is that pinging can’t index your backlinks. So here is the solution (and replacement) of pinging called pingbomb. What does this tool do? It automagically creates 105 free backlinks to your site or page, then it ping them too! Means it creates 2nd tier links and pings them. By this method, half of your backlinks will index.
3. Web2.0 Method: It has a high indexation rate. You just need to create a .blogspot blog and write a very short post like:
“This is latest reddit submission : naked-url–of-your-backinks-goes-here.html This is my digg submission : This is my lates comments : This is my new event of imfaceplate : ……………….”
It means that you need to create a list-type post then use your google search console and Use the “Fetch as Google ” tool. By this method, your all backlinks will index.
4. Backlink Indexer Software: There is also another method to index backlinks but none of them works as well as the above method works. However, if you have many sites, blogs, or micro-niche websites then you need to use software to save your time. You can use paid software like index nuke. one hour indexing, indexed backlinksindexer.com, Scrap box, GSA indexer and senuke tng, etc. I have tried a lot of software but for me, indexnuke works great. Another thing which I like about it , is you can purchase it at $35 with a single-time payment. So it is the cheapest backlink indexer tool available in the market. Here is the tutorial of indexnuke :
5. Social Signals: Another method you can use social signals and social bookmarking for your backlinks. You can also use fake social signals for your backlinks. I have shared 71 social media exchange sites list , you can use for this purpose and for social bookmarking, You can buy them at a very cheap price from SEOclerks.com The Full Process In Short Version:
- Use Google Submit URL.
- Use Web 2.0 Method
- Ping Bomb your link only one time.
- Drive Social Signals.
- Make your backlinks high quality so Google automatically indexes them.
- Use backlinks indexer software if you want to index links in bulks.
Final Words: So I hope everyone knows how to index backlinks fast and free in Google. One more important thing if you want to rank fast on Google you need to index your links as early as you can. In the end, I would like to clarify that Pinging doesn’t work these days. What indexing strategies are you using? What is your suggestion and advice on this subject ” how to index backlinks in Google and other search engines?”
Index Backlinks In Google