Infographic submissions sites are one of the most influential tools to improve online presence of blogs, sites, and businesses.
In the world of online marketing, regardless of having a number of ways to boost the SEO of your content, how you are being able to recollect your user’s interest is still the supreme vital question.
If you will keep following a defined path for a very long time and won’t bring any changes then soon your content will become boring and people will lose interest. – Here comes the role of Infographics!
They help you in retaining the interest of user’s in your content.
Also, Read These Articles:
- [Infographics] A Detailed Guide on Advanced Search Operator for Link Building 2022
- 11 Different Ways To Make Money From Blogging 2022 [Info-graphics]
- Pinterest SEO 2022: How to Optimize Pinterest Pins for SEO
- Top 21 Best Google Adsense Alternatives 2022 to Earn $20/Day from Your Blog
Overview Of Infographics in SEO
Infographic is a visual image that covers data like charts and other information. An infographic can spread to a huge audience than content if it is created or shaped properly and shared with the top infographic submission sites.
An infographic is a collection of imagery, charts, and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of a topic.
If you want to transfer your message visually in a better way then Infographics are absolutely the best option for perfecting your SEO strategy. They help you to generate perfect messages in a short and interesting manner. Any boring and complicated type of content can be made fascinating by introducing Infographics.
Why are infographics used?
Infographics are great for the creation of complex information easy to digest. They can be helpful anytime you want to:
- It is used so that reader can also visually understand the motive of your content.
- It helps to provide a quick introduction to your topic.
- Display study of findings or survey data.
- Raise awareness about an issue or cause.
- Compare and contrast multiple options.
This means that infographics can be useful in pretty much in any industry.
Benefits Of Creating An Infographics
Search engines understand the content, not images. Then why create infographics? Because if your infographic goes viral then it will help you in creating a huge number of high-quality backlinks. But it will take a lot of time thus this is time-consuming work.
Some Benefits of Creating Infographics are:-
- Infographics are unique, which makes them more attractive to audiences. Simple text can become repetitive, but joining statistics, text, and visuals help to ensure that your reader remains fascinated.
- Statistics can be uninteresting and difficult to understand- you can boost them up by applying them to visual content.
- Infographics can be armed with your brand’s logo so that they perform as a supplementary marketing tool each time your content is shared.
- Our tendency to connect with visuals will make your audience automatically glance at your content.
- They help you Generate More Traffic on your website.
Free Infographic Submission Sites List
Aside from blogger outreach, the next best option to promote your infographic and advance contextual backlinks would be to leverage infographic submission sites.
SlideShare is one of the most popular infographic submission sites that let you upload your infographic content in the form of presentations, PDFs, etc. It helps you to share your content or your thoughts privately or publically depending upon your wish.
SlideShare has a rising number of users. At the time this tutorial was written, SlideShare’s own statistics put the number of users at 80 million. There are 40 different categories and millions of slideshows have been downloaded. So, with such a large number of users, the potential to reach a large audience through SlideShare is certainly there.
If you are looking for a free infographic submission site list then this is confidently going to be among the top ones. This website lets you generate and manage your infographics. You can sell your infographics as well. It is one of the most effective infographic submission sites.
Visual.ly’s data visualizations allow people to take numerical data in a sleek, visually-rich format and include the whole thing from bar charts and graphs to 3D Cat Scans. Their interactive visualizations allow the user to explore and discover data in unique ways. The information and results provided by Visual.ly are simple, immediate, and highly actionable, providing valuable insights at a glance with a simple click of the mouse.
Owned by Yahoo, it is one of the best infographic submission sites. It is a stage particularly designed for photographers and designers. It is essentially a public platform where one can not only share pictures but make conversations as well.
Flickr is mostly used for photos, you can also use the platform to showcase your infographics.
This is one of the most popular infographic submission sites and is widely reputed all over the world. If you want your infographics to get viral this will be going to be the best site.
Reddit has numerous subreddits dedicated to infographics. The most popular infographic subreddit is /r/infographics which has over 100,000 members. Submitting your infographic here can easily make it go viral.
5. Flowing Data
Flowing Data website is more based on the requests of different forms of data under the planet. It lets you understand how visualizations and investigation are being used by scientists and analysts to understand things. If you want your infographic to get published on this website then you will have to send them an email along with your infographics.
Pinterest is the biggest platform to submit images and infographics. It actually has a huge audience. To submit your infographic, generate an account on it then start submitting as much as you want at no cost.
7. Daily Infographic
Daily Infographic curates some of the most fascinating infographics on the web on a plethora of subjects.
It is also one of the utmost widespread infographic submission sites. It features one infographic every day. You can submit your infographic using their contact page.
8. Cool Infographics
Owned by Randy Krum, Cool Infographics highlights some of the best examples of data visualizations and infographics found in magazines, newspapers, and on the web.
Cool infographics are one of the highest infographic submission sites. To submit your infographic, you can contact them through their contact us page.
9. Infographic Reviews
Infographics Reviews is a site where you can submit Infographics and also get them reviewed. The Infographics are rated on a scale of 0 (your Infographic sucks and will never get any tweets) to 5 (Dynamite Infographic – the best Infographic on the block and going viral soon).
Other Infographics Submission Sites
5 Key Elements of a Successful Infographic
The serious thing to keep in mind is that there’s more to an effective infographic than pretty pictures. Design is about communication, and that means you have some planning to do before you even talk to your designer.
Let’s start looking at the five elements.
- The Story– The purpose behind an Infographic is to tell a story. So by your photo, you can easily make your audience understand your content
- Data– The most important component of an infographic is accurate data. Don’t forget that the data has to tell a story.
- Copy– Focus on delivering your story to your audience. I know, this is an infographic, but you still need snippets of copy to provide context to the data and to tie the overall story together.
- Design– The design of an infographic should be based on the story. For example, if your infographic is about nature, then it should include design elements and colors from nature.
- Graphs and Charts– Graphs and charts in an infographic are not your basic Excel bar graphs and pie charts. They are graphs and charts that display the data in a unique and creative way – this is where the designer will shine.
So here are some Infographics Submission Sites where you can submit your virtual ideas and thoughts through pictures. You can also earn money over here.
If I have missed any important sites which you want me to mention just comment below and share your thoughts and ideas too for this article.